White Cloud was created in 2005 and specialises in supplying a unique and extensive selection of Woolmark Quality, Asthma and Allergy recommended Lambswool Pillows, warm, light wool filled Duvets, luxurious Cashmere Duvets, warm Merino Underblankets, pure Wool Blankets and Sheepskins to discerning clients and customers. All White Cloud products are guaranteed to provide the following:
- A longer, more regenerative sleep – the unique blend of Merino Wool in these duvets offers softness and natural temperature regulation – suitable for all the family
- The soft Merino wool underblankets provide a softer, warmer and cosier bed
- The lambswool pillows provide a natural and effective solution for allergy sufferers
- A 5 year manufacturing guarantee ensures consistent long term quality and performance – all White Cloud wool products are designed in New Zealand and are ‘Woolmark’ certified.
- With you and your family in mind, we offer four weights of wool duvets and two of luxurious Cashmere duvets and these are available from Cot Size to Emperor including ‘Partner’ duvets.
- The White Cloud range is available from a number of nationwide independent stockists and retailers (including London) – please see our Stockists Page for further details.
We purchased one of these wool duvets in New Zealand over 12 years ago and it transformed our eldest son’s life. This, coupled with a belief in the superior quality of New Zealand wool and the innovation of our suppliers, is the inspiration behind our company.
The best wool duvets are those made with Merino wool blended with fine lambs wool. Merino wool is a “soft/weak” wool, but this combined with a “tougher” wool gives softness and drape coupled with durability. These light weight but warm wool duvets are available in Britain (including London) from White Cloud. Because they are made of only pure natural wool they can be used all year round; the higher the grams per square metre the more warmth in the cold winter, and the light weight wool duvets are suitable for the cooler summer months. Pure wool is a natural regulator of heat and temperature, and White Cloud duvets are beneficial and effective whatever the season or time of year.
White Cloud Merino wool duvets are available in different weights. All are non-allergic and can be used by people suffering from asthma and hay fever. Most common allergies are caused by dust mites but these are not present in well made pure wool duvets.
White Cloud wool is available from a number of nationwide independent stockists and retailers (including London) – please refer to our Stockists Page for additional details.